The 20th Annual New Ventures BC Competition, presented by Innovate BC, is back and they’re searching for BC’s best new tech startups.
This year they’re giving away over $250,000 in non-dilutive cash and prizes, including a $10,000 top regional startup prize, to the most promising tech ventures across the province.
The competition’s previous winner list is long and includes Jane Software, Minesense, SaltWorks, Cuboh and Lumen5.
Why should you enter the 2020 New Ventures BC Competition? It’s more than just a contest. You’ll get:
– Education. Learn from top speakers in a series of workshops.
– Mentorship. Top 25 finalists work with a mentor team.
– Networking. Meet B.C.’s community of startups, advisors, and investors.
– Feedback. Test your business idea with a jury of experts.
– Recognition. The Top 25 finalists become ventures to watch.
Applications are open until April 7, 2020 at 10:00pm.