Metabridge has announced the top founders of its 2019 Canadian scale-up program.
Now in its 11th year, Metabridge supports Canadian technology CEO’s and founders with programs and executive events to help grow their network.
“We started this program to connect Canada to Silicon Valley, but over the last 11 years it’s developed into a community of mentors and alumni founders who continually give back and want to help the Canadian technology ecosystem thrive,” said Steve Wandler, founder of Metabridge.
Metabridge celebrates Canadian innovators from across the country and showcases them at their curated technology retreat, Metabridge Live, taking place June 12 to 14 in Kelowna. Each year a cohort is selected and provided access to mentorship and capital.
This year’s cohort includes a number of BC-based founders including:
- Lee Taal, founder & CEO, ChatterHigh
- Kyle Campbell, founder, CTO.ai
- Kevin Sandu, CEO & founder, Grow
- Jason Smith, CEO & co-founder, Klue
- Shannon Christensen, founder, Mamas for Mamas
- Ian Paterson, CEO, Plurilock
- Sarah Goodman, co-founder, VitalSines
Founders and investors wanting to participate in Metabridge Live can register online.