Vancouver Startup Week (VSW) is back for its 8th consecutive year and will be taking place virtually from May 21–28th. While Vancouver Startup Week involves many tech companies, it’s an event for companies from all industries that are at the startup level.
Attendees will be able to attend exciting events like fireside chats, hackathons and workshops. Some of the featured events include:
- Financing Your Purpose-Driven Startup Through Impact Investing: A Fireside Chat with Spring Activator
- Digital Marketing Lessons Learned from SMBs Since COVID-19 with Wishpond Technologies
- Why a Culture of Healthy Food Should be at the Core of Your Organization with UpMeals
- How to Run a Fundraising Process with TechStars’ Isaac Kato
- Due Diligence and a Successful Fundraising: Dos and Don’ts for Entrepreneurs with OKR Financial
VSW has partnered with BudgieBox to bring thoughtful, ethical and high-quality gift boxes and interactive workshops to your home. Hear about these startups’ journeys and purchase the Experience Package to try out their products at home.
Early Bird ticket sales and Experience Package ticket sales close on April 30th and can be purchased here.
Leave a Reply