The 21st annual New Ventures BC Competition, presented by Innovate BC, has determined their Top 26 startup ventures.
Despite the current uncertain circumstances, this year’s annual competition broke records with over 200 applications from B.C.’s early stage tech startups.
Earlier this month they narrowed the field, naming the 15 companies that would advance directly into Round 3 as well as 27 ventures that were selected to pitch in Round 2.5.
Today they announced the ventures that would join Round 3, creating the competition’s Top 26.
Here they are:
- Axolotl Biosciences – Victoria
- BinBreeze – Victoria
- Cortico Health Technologies – Vancouver
- Datapp Software – Burnaby
- Difinity Solutions – Vancouver
- Flash Forest – Vancouver
- Geenees – Delta
- Happipad Technologies – Kelowna
- ImmiSearch Technologies – Burnaby
- LetHub – Victoria
- Locelle Digital – North Saanich
- Matidor – Vancouver
- Moment Energy – Vancouver
- NeuraGrasp (CEA Innovations) – Vancouver
- PH7 Technologies – Burnaby
- Pocketed – Vancouver
- Quandri Technologies – Vancouver
- RightMetric – North Vancouver
- SalonMonster Software – North Saanich
- Sarcomere Dynamics – Abbotsford
- Simply Rooted Media – Victoria
- Streamline Athletes – Vancouver
- Sucre Interactive Technologies – Fernie
- Total Flow Cannula – Vancouver
- TrafficDriven Technologies – Vancouver
- Train Fitness – Vancouver