The 22nd annual New Ventures BC Competition, presented by Innovate BC, has determined their Top 25 startup ventures.
Earlier this month they narrowed the field, naming the 15 companies that would advance directly into Round 3 as well as 27 ventures that were selected to pitch in Round 2.5.
Today they announced the ten ventures from the Round 2.5 pitch day that will join Round 3, creating the competition’s Top 25.
Here they are:
- Acel Power, Vancouver
- Beam Commerce, West Vancouver
- BuzzIt, Vancouver
- CodeCast Technologies, Langley
- Geenees, Delta
- Immfinity, Vancouver
- Lal Bikes, Sechelt
- NANOSentinel Technologies, Burnaby
- Sarcomere Dynamics, Abbotsford
- SLE Planner, Nanaimo
The following companies had already been selected to move into Round 3:
- Asset Market, Nanaimo
- Autonopia Technologies, Vancouver
- Blossom Social, Burnaby
- Busker Media, Vancouver
- Fingerprint, North Vancouver
- Nyoka Design Labs, Courtenay
- OnDeck Fisheries AI, Vancouver
- OVOU, Vancouver
- Pilot, North Vancouver
- Silver Homes Technology, Vancouver
- Tuktu Care, Vancouver
- UVX, Vancouver
- VoxCell BioInnovation, Victoria West
- WiiBid.com, Vancouver
- Yield Exchange, Burnaby
In the next stage of the competition, ventures will be paired with a mentor team and create a condensed business plan.