Technology giants and industry leaders from around the world are coming to Vancouver this week to attend Traction Conference.
Taking place in-person on August 10th and 11th at JW Marriott Parq, Traction is the perfect event for entrepreneurs looking to grow revenue and business.
The two-day event features a slew of tech giants and business heavyweights from some of the fastest-growing companies in the world like Atlassian, Twilio, Shopify, Zapier, Intercom, and more.
Attendees have the opportunity to network and get on a first-name basis with Fortune 500 leaders, high-growth startup founders, and leading investors. They will also learn tactical contention in a variety of subjects over the two days, including how to:
- Build a brand and product that everyone loves & talks about
- Pick the right marketing & distribution channels
- Convert visitors to recurring users & paying customers
- Prepare to scale, exit, or IPO in the most effective manner
- Raise money from top-tier VCs
The first day features tactical sessions on Product and Growth, while the second day showcases Founders and C-suite execs sharing the strategies they used to scale their companies to the top of their industries.