Vancouver is a hub for innovative technology solutions and a hotbed for emerging digital trends. Enterprise companies across the world trust Vancouver based vendors with vital business operations.
Pulling data from Olive’s database, below we will cover some trends for 2023 and which Vancouver vendors are being considered most often in enterprise purchasing cycles.
The Greater Vancouver area is home to a thriving tech ecosystem with a variety of technology vendors offering everything from cloud computing to artificial intelligence (AI). These vendors are helping businesses leverage the latest technologies to transform their operations and stay ahead of the competition.
As businesses look to the future, they must be aware of the emerging trends in technology that will shape their operations. Here are some of the top 2023 technology trends to watch out for:
Lean Digital Transformation
With recession 2023 rumors in full swing, the ability to deliver business value efficiently and predictably is more important than ever. The benefits of digital transformation can certainly deliver this value; however, the process of finding the right solutions that drive transformation costs time and resources. At Olive, we believe a lean digital transformation strategy can get help organizations reap the benefits of digital transformation, without the hefty monetary or retention costs.
“In uncertain times, digital transformation becomes more, not less, important.” –Deloitte
Solutions for hybrid and remote-work will continue
Despite return to the office being more common in early 2023, hybrid and remote work is here to stay for most of the world. Nearly 40% of workers would consider quitting if their bosses made them return to the office full time, a new survey shows. In America, 4.3 million quit their jobs just in August of 2021.
“Changes to workplace expectations and an increase of remote work opportunities over the past two years is a large factor in this, but other things to consider are generational mindsets, a competitive job market and, of course, the economy.” – Forbes
Organizations are going to need technologies that seamlessly enable collaboration regardless of location. Businesses will leverage Digital transformation tools to manage work and coordinate with teams and stakeholders that are globally dispersed.
AI and hyper-automation
Every day we create roughly 2.5 quintillion bytes of data, and that number is growing at an exponential rate. Remember, data is only as effective as the AI systems we use to manage, regulate, and mine it for insights. The implementation of Artificial Intelligence will become an increasingly vital business function in 2023. It is important to move away from a fear-based approach to AI, which suggests that AI and machine learning will eventually take all of our jobs.
This isn’t the case – AI will repurpose human assets – rather than take jobs away. The purpose of harnessing AI is to automate. Hyper Automation is the concept that says: anything that can be automated should be. Essentially, this means that any repetitive task without the need for human supervision should be built into an automated process.
“There is really very little excuse for being in business and not having an understanding of how AI and the other technologies mentioned above will impact your business and industry.” – Forbes
The Top Vancouver-based Technology Vendors
Here is a list of the most evaluated vendors from our database with headquarters in Vancouver:
- Beanworks is leading provider of cloud-based accounts payable automation solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. Its platform allows users to automate invoice processing, improve cash flow, and gain greater visibility into their financial operations.
- Clio is a leading provider of cloud-based legal practice management software. Its platform helps law firms streamline their operations, improve client communication, and increase productivity.
- Procurify is a cloud-based spend management platform that helps businesses streamline their procurement process, control costs, and gain greater visibility into their financial operations.
- Roomsy is a cloud-based room booking and scheduling software designed for workplaces, conference centers, and hotels. It allows users to easily book and manage meeting rooms and resources.
- Speedline is a leading provider of point-of-sale (POS) software for the quick service and casual dining restaurant industry. Its platform helps businesses manage their inventory, customers, and staff, and provides detailed reporting and analytics.
- Thinkific is an all-in-one platform for creating, marketing and selling online courses. It allows users to create, host and market their own online courses and membership sites, without any technical skills.
- Celayix is a leading provider of workforce management software. Their solution offers time and attendance tracking, scheduling, payroll, and HR management tools for businesses of all sizes.
The region of Vancouver is a hub for innovative technology solutions and a hotbed for emerging digital trends. As businesses across the world are rapidly transforming their operations to become digital-first, Vancouver-based technology vendors offer the best solutions for the next generation of technology.
In this article, we’ve explored the latest trends for 2023 and uncovered the top Vancouver-based technology vendors. These are simply some of the most evaluated options in our system, however, it’s essential to do your research and evaluate the different vendors to find the one that best fits your needs. With the right partner, businesses can leverage the latest technologies to transform their operations and stay ahead of the competition.